A very useful tool when designing the aquascape in your fish tank.
This lets you make a sketch of your future design!
To use this tool:
- The first thing you need to do is to choose the objects (plants, rocks or woods) you want to use in your fish tank. This is done in the Plants Manager part - This is the first window that shows up.
Click on the objects you want and click on "Add"
- When your done adding your objects, click on "Continue" (which is on the upper-right corner).
- Now you can start building your aquascape: 1. Choose a plant 2. Choose a color for that plant 3. Adjust the height 4. Click on the map to add a pot
- To remove a pot from the map Ctrl+click on it.
- You can change the aquarium dimensions with the three input boxes on the upper part. Than clicking on "Update".
- To change the view angle, click on the tank, release and move the mouse. Click on the tank area again to make it stick.
Here are a few examples of the work other people made (and that I liked):